Place: Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum (I-80, Exit 426, Ashland, NE)
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2019
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Opening Ceremony at 8:30am)
Showcase Registration for SPIRIT and STEAM Teachers:
- Online Registration Form (Register by: Friday, December 14, 2018)
- NU Student Image Release
- NRE Teacher letter
- NRE Parent letter
- For Art Teachers: Creative Visual Arts Expo 2019
General Showcase Information:
- Nebraska Robotics Expo 2019 Event Program
- 2019 Team Roster Event Schedule
- Hangar A Map
Event Descriptions:Theme: "Space"
- 3. Autonomous Course: GPI, TI, API - "Martian Rescue"
- Autonomous Rules (Draft)
- 4. Competition Arena - "Meteor Madness"
- Competition Arena Rules (Draft)
- 6. Navigational Course - "Space Junkies"
- Navigation Rules and Build Guide (Draft)
Preparation Resources:Technical FAQ:
- Workshop (1/20/2018) Presentation
- CEENBoT Firmware Features and Usage on Servo Controller
- Servos (Part 1)
- Claw/Servo Resources (2019)
- How to Comment Code in Commander
- How to Write a Programming Loop
- How to Implement Conditional Branching
- Autonomous Programming Installation and User Guides
- For information on sponsorship, please contact Alisa Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fri., Dec. 14, 2018